It’s almost Christmas season again! Every year I get a lot of Christmas cards requests and soon it’s a a rush against time to have everyone set up. After the holidays I always promise myself to be better prepared the next time around. I’m finally trying something new, which will hopefully work out for all. I’m offering these mini sessions, tentative dates: Monday Oct 27, and Tuesday Oct 29, possibly more depending on the response I’ll get.
How it works:
I will be in the Pensacola downtown area, with plenty of nice architecture, textures..
- They will last half an hour only
- For groups of 6 (can add more family members for $15 each)
- You’ll have an on line gallery of your images for 14 days
- You’ll get 50 custom design cards printed (both sides) on pearl, art, or linen paper
- The session are $275 for 50 5×7 flat cards, and $365 for 50 5×7 folded cards.
- You’ll also get 10% off on any order of pictures from the session
I have been working on many many different templates to use for your holiday cards. There are plenty to choose from. Fallowing are just a few sample. I can make few changes, like add extra pictures into the templates, depending on the numbers of changes, I will charge extra. Of course, it’s possible to purchase more cards, by increments of 25.
If you’re interested, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me (850-341-8135). I suspect the spots will fill out pretty quick, and although I’ll be glad to schedule extra days for the mini sessions, time is of the essence and by the first week of November it will be too late.